Founder/Managing Director – Academy of Finance
Regional Director – ICMA Australia, Sri Lanka Region
Academic Director – Asia e University MBA Programme
Former Finance Director – MAS Investments
Corporate Trainer, Business Consultant, Educationalist, Senior Lecturer
All of us want to be rich and happy. Being rich means different things to different people. Some define richness as owning expensive possessions and having a high income. People may also associate richness with not having to worry about finances. Irrespective of the perceptions, having control over personal finances is pivotal to long lasting happiness. Mastery of Personal Finances is the path.
Complete version of the programme includes five phases starting with a survey among the participants to make an assessment of their financial management practices. The classroom sessions are customised according to the profiles of the participants and the findings of the survey. Final survey conducted among the participants after six to twelve months to identify the outcome of the programme completes the process.
– Executive level to CEO level. Participants can be from single or multiple organisations
– Class room session is a day programme, with computers for each participant
– Complete programme duration depending on the client requirement
Five phases of the programme;
- Survey on Personal financial management practices
- Class room sessions for small groups
- Personal one on one sessions with the individual participants (Optional)
- Facilitating an investment day for the entire group (Optional)
- Follow-up survey and feedback
Simply send us your details to receive further details.
Kindly note that the training sessions are scheduled or as seasonal programmes or you may request us to conduct a session for your corporate organization etc. etc. Need a text.
Or just call us, our programme coordinators will guide you through!