Coached by Amithe Gamage
MA Economics, FCMA, Fellow CMA (Aus), CGMA, B Sc Engineering, AMIESL, MCIM, MSLIM.
Kapila Dodamgoda is the Regional Director of ICMA (Australia), Sri Lanka and Founder/Managing Director of the Academy of Finance (Private) Limited. He is also a Director of the National Engineering Research and Development Centre (NERD).
Kapila’s entry into the corporate ladder began at one of the most prestigious diversified holdings in Sri Lanka, Hayleys as an Engineer in 1995. Later joined Vanik Incorporation, in order to build a career in the emerging financial services sector. Starting from trade financing, he made headway during the setting up of Project follow up and monitoring division under the Corporate Finance Division. His rise to management was visibly on the fast lane at Vanik rising to the position of senior manager within a short period of three years.
Following are some of the available programmes;
- Selling in knowledge era
- Developing a winning attitude in the sales staff for better results
- Self-Motivation for selling success in a completive environment
- Technical selling skills for ultimate sales success
- How to exceed your personal performance objectives
- Customer relationship management
- Negotiation skills for sales
- Effective selling techniques
- Channel management
- Handling customer objections
- Sales skills for finance industry
- Marketing skills in B2b markets
Simply send us your details, we will get back to you with more information.