In this presentation titled Regeneration: It Takes a World to Change the World, Climate Reality Leader Christina Sitlani will talk about the science behind climate change, the prevailing effects of global warming on our planet, our communities, and how it affects us all.
More importantly, we will explore the inspiring solutions that are readily available to us all, right now, and what we can do to build a cleaner, more equitable future, together. This presentation takes a global perspective, demonstrating the urgent need for everyone to be a part of the solution.
Areas of Focus:
- The Climate Crisis affects us all, it is a global and local emergency.
- There are 3 fundamental questions: Must we change? Can we change? Will we change?
- The underlying science behind global warming.
- Key contributors to environmental pollution and global warming.
- Impact on the environment, land and oceans, including particulate pollution, drought, extreme weather catastrophes, glacier loss, crop degradation, water stress, risk to cities and real estate, health, and biodiversity, and the emergence of the climate refugee.
- Solutions that are readily available and adaptable.
- The Paris Agreement, and what countries, cities, communities, the private sector and individuals can do to be a part of the solution, a sustainability revolution, and a green recovery.
Trained by Founder of the Climate Reality Project, and former US Vice President Al Gore, Christina Sitlani, who is a passionate advocate for environmental justice and sustainability. She has 25+ years of professional experience living and working across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America, and the founder of www.noboruu.com .